I am a mature woman in my naughty 40’s and it is always rude to ask a woman’s age!
As we get to know each other, I will share accordingly but for now, here is a little bit more about me to intrigue you…
- I am a university post graduate of the arts (social work & social policy) with a little bit of health science (mental health) on the side.
- I love the arts in all its forms. I love to draw and paint using Prisma pencils, acrylics, watercolours, inks and charcoals.
- I am an author of published works in Australia and New Zealand for political lobbying in support of anti-discrimination, decriminalisation of the sex industry, health and safety, law reform and poetry.
- I am a professional vocalist. I have sipped champagne with Axl Rose (Guns n Roses), Sebastian Bach (Skid Row), Dave Dobbyn (th’ Dudes, DD Smash) and other amazing muso’s.
- I am a water babe. I love anything to do with the sea. Dining at the Cairns Aquarium, sailing to the Low Isles or snorkling around Fitzroy Island.
- I love all things pleasure! Jx